I found these stray pictures that I just had to post even though they aren't about all the same thing!
My mom got this really BIG, comfy robe from my sister and my dad kinda hijacked it. My whole life my Dad has had to have a blanket whenever he sits on the couch, since I only have one blanket for the living room if he didn't get to it first he was out of luck. He soon discovered my mom's robe, it soon became his favorite. Especially when it was nap time!
Now that I am older I am starting to truly appreciate all that my mom knows. She is the kind of person that seems to know everything about everything. She amazes me with it. I try hard to learn all I can but I don't think I'll ever compare. I am so glad I have all these girls. If we can each retain small portions of all that she knows and can do we might be okay.
Family night and smores in the fireplace!
I love that Reyse is getting old enough so that Payge and her can have fun together. After I spent what seemed like a very long time pushing Payge on the carpet in this thing, she figured out that she can push Reyse on the tile alot easier! Reyse loved it, and it gave my poor back a rest!
1 comments:
Hi Jessica! I just caught up on your blog! It sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. Ours was wonderful also. I just can't get over how grown up all the kids are. I remember when Bailey didn't even want to play that T-ball very much. How fun that she plays soccer. I can't wait to see what she does in High School!
Post a Comment