We recently had Gabe's Grandparents and Mom visit for a week, and one of the things we did while they were here was go to the Dallas Arboretum. It was a special week called March Blooms and all the flowers were out and it was gorgeous. It is full of different gardens and they also had houses they built to celebrate some famous nursery rhymes.
Carmen and Theresa
Reyse in front of a field of Tulips,
Taytum in Tulips, all the girls wanted to have an individual pretty picture
How do they smell Payge?
One of the houses they built but I don't know the nursery rhyme!
Grandma finally had to make her touch one
Papa Joe and Reyse, Best Friends!
This one was Dr. Seuss!
The Arboretum is set in along a huge lake and they have big open fields to for the kids to play and roll down the hills, we brought a big picnic lunch and took a nice break!
This is the Women's gardens and one of my favorites, The kids got a giggle out of the statues!
They have all these little pioneer home replicas to show the kids how people use to live
Thanks to Theresa and Carmen and Joe for all there help and the little mini vacations that I got while they took over the kids, I love when you visit and am truly thankful to have you guys here. The kids love it too and come back anytime!
4 comments:
I can't believe how much the girls have grown up!! Wow! They are so beautiful!!
Looks like a lot of fun. And the tulips were amazing. I love tulips too.
looks like tons of fun.. all we have had was ice and snow :)
That looks like you had a great time! What a good mom you are!
Hi Trinidad's!! Dallas always asks me if she can call so as we are looking at your blog she said "that's it I am calling Baylee!" She misses her so much! It was so fun to see your cute pictures of all the girls. The face paintings are awesome! I hope you are all doing well! We miss ya tons and hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment