My sweet baby turns 1. I have to admit a little more than a year ago I thought this day would never come. We had a very bumpy road in the beginning, but we made it. She is such a happy baby. Reyse is very easy to please, some food( okay alot of food) clean diaper, and a good nap, and she is as happy as can be. She is a very opinionated girl, and lets people know when she isn't in the mood for something, like cuddling.
She had a very simple birthday, with cards from grandparents, and a single toy from mom and dad. A chocolate frosted cupcake with a one candle and the love of a big family. She was very very happy!!






The cupcake didn't seem to be enough for our little grubber, she loves her
Popsicles. She grunts very loudly and screams if you ignore the grunts, until her sweet sisters give in and share their loot!

Lots of sugar, makes for very happy kids.

Since
Baylee was a baby I have made the girls a pancake shaped in the number 1. Covered with butter and powdered sugar. Everyone loves this tradition!

The reason we only got
Reyse one toy is because toys is not something this baby needs. I purposefully hide toys away after a child is done with it, just to bring it out later for another. Example: I just brought out this little floor piano out of the closet and she hasn't left it alone.
Taytum trying to teach
Reyse to sing!

I had to put this one in here. Later that night the girls went out onto the tramp to play.
Reyse has to stay in. She
hollers at one of us to put her on the couch so she can watch them play.

If I haven't mentioned it before, then let me do it now. I am truly blessed to have 4 of the most beautiful, healthy, smart, and kindhearted girls to call my own. (I can't wait for more)!!!
9 comments:
You have the sweetest family! Happy Birthday Reyse, you cute thing you!!
Happy Birthday Reyse! I love the second to last picture it is so darn cute! I have to agree with the one toy thing my kids definitely don't need any more I just raided our toys closet and hid a bunch of toys also so go Jessica! I love you guys and miss you.
Happy Birthday Reyse!!! She is super cute. I love her little nose scrunch that she does when she smiles. You have the cutest family, all of your girls are so adorable. I am so happy that I have had the chance to get to know you, you are an amazing person and I can't wait to spend more time with you and get to know you better.
so cute.. i love how shes watching out the window wanting to play.. and singing.. too cute! happy bday!!
im all about simple birthdays!
your kids look just like the previous one :).. she looks like paige as i remember... back in the day..
maybe one of these days youll get a boy.. and ill get a girl :)
Jess, you DO have beautiful girls....inside and out. I'm impressed to hear you emphatically say I want More! :-)
Happy Birthday Reyse from your Colorado Cousins!!! What a cutie you are!! We miss our fun Sunday dinners we had long ago. Take care of those beautiful girls!
Wow! One, I guess it's time to get prego again:) J/K I can't believe it's been a year. How time flies. She is the cutest little round baby ever.
Happy Birthday beautiful girl! Your girls are so beautiful and unique in there own way. You are very blessed and I admire you for being such a awesome mother!
Love and Miss Ya Tons!
hey Jessica. You do have some cuties!
Post a Comment