CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

A week of Good and Bad!

Well I thought I would give a little overview of our week.

Wednesday I stubbed my toe on a shoe in the kitchen and thought it was nothing except when I looked down it was completely crooked. I went to the doctor and they told me it was broken so I just have to stay off it for a while. How can something so small be so painful!! (aren't you glad I don't have any pictures)

It also made me realize how little my children do around here and how capable they really are. They wiped counters, washed dishes, swept floors, got themselves ready for bed, cleaned their rooms, and just about anything else that I asked. Sometimes I figure it is just easier and faster for me to do things, and I forget how important it is for them to take more responsibility around the house.

Saturday was another full day of Soccer. Payge's team won. She didn't make any goals but she stopped the other team from making any.

Baylee lost on her select team 1-4. She was the only player again to score for her team.
Her recreation team won 6-0. Baylee got 2 goals even though she was defender for the whole game.

We had a couple birthday parties. Even though Saturdays are long Gabe and I can't wait til the next. We have so much fun watching the kids play and grow, and oh ya, knock the socks off other teams!

3 comments:

Kale said...

Yuck nasty ouch! Good grief girl try to keep those toes away from those random shoes. I'm sorry you broke your toe I hope you are feeling better!

Ralaina said...

Oh Jessica, I'm so sorry about your toe. I bet that hurts like crazy!!! That's awesome the girls are helping out. I know what you mean it's easier to do everything for them but it is a valuable lesson! Get Well Soon :)

Rebecca said...

Your poor tootsie. Just what you need, right? Your girls are so good. I'm glad they are helping out.