CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

At Grandmas on the river in Parker, AZ

Reyse loved her life-jacket, and floating in the water.


Maybe Payge thinks that if she waters the sand flowers will grow? She spent as much time playing in the sand as in the water.


I am surprised Baylee doesn't have webbed feet, she was in the water nonstop for at least 6 or more hours a day every day!

Reyse loved to feel the wind in her hair in Papa Rene's boat!

Taytum loved collecting the seashells, lots, and lots, and lots of seashells!


Gabe was a little nervous driving his first boat. Two minutes later a small incident accured, I think it might be his last time at the wheel as well.

2 comments:

Ralaina said...

I think the girls have switched now that they are older, Baylee is the water duck now and Dallas is a little timid of the water because she hasn't been swimming over the last couple of years.

Rebecca said...

Oh it sounds like there is a Gabe/boat story to be heard. I am looking forward to it!