So, we went to visit my best friend from collage. She has three girls, plus my four, there were 7 children under the age of 9. There was very little fighting, only among sisters of course, but they had so much fun together. We took way to many pictures, but there was too much good stuff.
.JPG)
Taytum sunbathing poolside.
.JPG)
We never got tired of Mcdonalds, or at least not the kids.
.JPG)
We swam everyday!!!
.JPG)
I am surprised Payge's ears didn't stick that way!
.JPG)
Jamie's huband, Tucker telling them thier bedtime stories, They couldn't get enough!
.JPG)
They were upset they couldn't all fit.
.JPG)
I was the human slingshot for all the kids!
.JPG)
My little daredevil, The others would never do this at 4.
.JPG)
Tucker was launching the kids, no one would believe me if I told them so I had to get this pic!
.JPG)
Jamie's backyard, more water fun!
.JPG)
Peyton loved Reyse, she was her baby.
.JPG)
WHO WANTS TO MAKE COOKIES!!!!
.JPG)
Mom's with thier babies!
.JPG)
Go Taytum!
.JPG)
6 comments:
Jess, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much for coming. And I'm so glad you love blogging now!!!! I get to keep up with you guys!!
Jess, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much for coming. And I'm so glad you love blogging now!!!! I get to keep up with you guys!!
I have NO idea how that happened twice. Sorry! :-)
Jessica,
Thanks for coming over and sharing those gorgeous girls with us! You look great and it was so wonderful to see you again. Glad we could enjoy some swim time. Please come every summer, your more than welcome here.
Pam
Great pictures! It looks like so much fun!!
I am SO glad you got a blog! Jamie had to get me started too. :) Love all the pictures Jessica! Your girls are getting so big and more beautiful than ever! I wish I could get Jen Coalwell to start one, her family is growing so much as well. I don't know if you have seen Jen Myers blog, it's linked on mine. I am going to see Juliann McAllister next week too, she is up here for the summer. I keep bugging her about starting a blog as well. It's such a great way to journal life and share it with friends! Glad you joined up! Good to see your family! You look beautiful as always!
Post a Comment