Yes, I did it. I started a blog. I am totally computer illiterate, but I really liked the idea of journaling for my family. And since we don't live near any family, it's a great way for them to be involved with our daily life. Not that those are completely original ideas to the experienced bloggers, but I wanted to join the bandwagon!
Enjoy!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
I Can't Believe It
Posted by *Jessica* at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am so glad you are blogging. Your blog is so awesome and I am so excited to be able to keep better in touch with you guys! Your girls are so beautiful!! You are incredible to do this summer trek and it looks like you have had such a great time with friends and family. I can't wait until next weekend when it is our turn :) See ya soon!
Post a Comment