CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Time!

Halloween was lots of fun but always busy right up to the end, I couldn't keep the girls together for a picture before they bolted for the door, so the pictures are as we go.
Reyse's costume was last minute and was something that someone gave us years ago but it ended up working.


This one was a very weird affect but the only one I had with her whole body in the picture. I didn't let her walk to the doors much because she wouldn't leave the candy bowls alone, even though her hands were full, besides she was very content to sit in the stroller and have her sucker. She got alot of compliments!!

Baylee ended up being a Victorian Vampire, and Payge was a cute cowgirl!

Hannah Montana. I couldn't see what I was taking a picture of in the dark, but she had very cute Hannah Montana boots that her Nana and Papa sent her. I even got her fake eyelashes!
Payge and her friend Madison. They wore out about half way through.

Baylee protecting all her candy. It is great with the girls getting older, Baylee and Taytum can run from house to house and Payge has to stay with Mom. I walked in the middle of the street so the girls could weave back and forth.

The girls and their loot!

Our good friends and use to be neighbors came with us, they did our neighborhood with us then we went over to their ritzier neighborhood for round two.

It was Gabe's turn this year to stay home and pass out candy while I took the girls. He said we got lots of compliments from people that their kids couldn't wait to come to the house on the corner with the BIG WITCH, and all the decorations.








6 comments:

Rebecca said...

They look adorable! Look at all that candy!

Kale said...

The girls look so cute! It looks like they had a blast.

britt said...

Your girls look so beautiful, especially snow white! Sounds like Halloween was a lot of fun around your house.

Jamie and Family said...

I love the pic with the piles of candy! That was my fav part when I was little....dumping it all out and trading with my sisters.

Sounds stressful to get more than three kids situated for Halloween, so props to you!

What do you do with all that candy afterward? That's my question. We are letting them have a few pieces after each meal, but it is bugging me! I just want to let them make themselves sick and then throw it all away (or hide it for me).

We should talk sometime. My life has been a whirlwind of crap lately. Been sort of hiding out!

*Jessica* said...

Jamie, I hide the candy on top of the fridge, and let them take a couple pieces to school, and they get a two or three after dinner. It usually saves me money because I don't have to buy popsicles or ice cream. Gabe and I usually get our fill when nobody is looking. The candy will lasts till summer but the good stuff is gone in a month and the little stuff doesn't tempt me.

Ralaina said...

Great Costumes Girls! I can't wait to tell Dallas Baylee was a vampire that is what she was last year and she really wanted to do it again. Looks like you guys had a great halloween! Wish we could of spent it together :(
Love and Miss ya