So the Recreation soccer games are at an end. This was the first season for Baylee's age bracket to count the scores and get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place trophies, before they would just get participation trophies. Well, Baylee's team (Lady Cats) got first place. They were undefeated. An enormous reason they were was because of Baylee. The coach called her there secret weapon, and she was!! As soon as they put her up front nobody could stop her! A coach from the other team we were playing was screaming at his girls, "There's only one of her and four of you!" I tried not to chuckle, but it really was amazing. On Saturday I was a standing far from the field watching when a mom from a team we played the week before walked up from behind me and was asking who was playing. I told her and she asked if The Lady Cats were winning,(not knowing who's team I was on). I said yes, but not by much. As she watched for another minute, she commented on number 17(Baylee's number). She said," That number 17 is amazing, nobody can stop her, I can't believe how good she is!" I then informed her that that was my daughter. It was pretty funny! I really am proud of Baylee she has really committed to her practices and her team, if you come for a visit make sure it's during soccer season.
Her select team came in 3rd, and she did awesome there as well, there doing playoffs right now, so I guess it doesn't quite feel over yet. She was the only one on that team to score at least 1 goal in EVERY game. She ended up being the leading scorer for both her teams!
Payge's and Baylee's team will most likely not be undefeated next season because they rearrange the brackets, so we are relishing in this amazing season for both girls.
GO TRINIDADS!!
5 comments:
That is awesome... both undefeated, that's amazing!! Maybe next season we can make it a game to watch your girls. It must be so fun to watch your kids succeed and do so well. Their costumes were adorable. I was sad to not be able to see them all dressed up. We missed you at the trunk or treat. I had so much fun visiting with you at the park on monday. Thanks for being such a great friend and making me feel so welcome here, you have no idea how much it means to me. see ya soon!
Heck yeah the unicorns rocked! lol... they were so adorable. Congrats to Baylee too.. she is one talented player!
That is so awesome that Baylee is rocking soccer. I'm sure both the girls were a lot of fun to watch. I wish I was close so I could see them both kick butt! Go Trinidad's and go girl power!!!!
Way to go Trinidad girls! You girls are awesome! Now, if Tommy's team could just win ONE game I'd be happy!
How cool! So fun to see the girls excel in something and you can't help but feel like a proud mama! Way to go Baylee and Payge!
Post a Comment