Friday was Tayte's 7th birthday. I let her open her present in the morning thinking that she could wear it to school, but after she opened it she informed me that today was P.E., but she loved the dress, it was very Tayte. She also got butterfly earrings that she really wanted!
Tayte's dinner request was pancakes and eggs with stuff in them(peppers, mushrooms, ham, and cheese). She also got a cookie cake brought into school so we skipped the cake thing at night. My kids are still very happy with their Halloween candy.

Her birthday party was Saturday 5-9. I told her last year that next year she could have a big party at the house because the baby would be bigger and I would be able to control it.
Tayte did not forget! She invited 18 girls. I figured they surely wouldn't all be able to come. I was right only 13 came. It was still more than enough. Gabe got the green light to leave after he picked up the pizza for me, that was around 6:30.
Baylee was a BIG help but she decided it was to much for her and went to her friends across the street, that was around 7:30. I thought that is fine I can do this. Then
Taytum decided she wanted to paint nails! That is where things started to unravel. When you
have that many girls painting each other nails and then messing up and I have to fix it, the rest are running around unsupervised! They decided that there was a kidnapper on the roof and that ensued PANIC, or just a reason for 13 girls to run around a house screaming at the to top of their lungs. a couple of girls came telling me that someone was trying to call 911. That was enough!! Everyone got called into the living room, was told that it wasn't fun to joke like that and I would get in BIG trouble if that happened, and everyone would have to go home.
They got the idea real quick and everyone decided to be good! We finished presents and a very nice mother decided to show up early to see if I needed any help.
By 9:00
every one went home Poor
Reyse got into her quiet bed(that was
definitely to much for a 1 year old), and I fell to the couch! I have found that I like to learn things the hard way, I
definitely learned my lesson here, and will scale it down next year. But I was glad
Tayte got her BIG birthday party all to her self.

Notice
that the cake
and I refer to
Taytum as
Tayte. Well, she thought people including adults were calling her
Tay-
dum. Which they weren't that is just what it sounds like when you
say her name fast. So, she insists on being called
Tayte now!
6 comments:
First of all, WOW! I feel tired just thinking about 13 screaming girls!!! I can hardly handle my own THREE screaming girls!!!! Way to go, Jess! And way to get things under control. Another lesson learned is that Gabe can't skip out on the "fun" next time, huh? Ha ha
Second, I think it is so cute and funny Taytum's opinion on her name! She knows what she likes/thinks! Tayte is really cute too!!
Happy late Birthday Tatum or should I say Tayte!!! Wow Jessica You are one brave soul to have that many girls come over all at once. I'm sorry they were so crazy!!! Seems like you got everything under control though. I am so excited for Twilight, I can't wait, it is going to be so fun!!! Thanks for getting tickets for all of us, you're awesome!!! See ya soon!!
Happy Birthday Tayte! I am glad it was a good day!
Happy birthday Tayte! Thanks for inviting Anna! She had a blast, and could NOT stop talking about that kidnapper on the roof! Jessica, you are such a trooper to have a 4 hour b-day party with 13 girls!!!
Happy B-day Tayte! Nice job on the blog Jess, Good to see pics of everyone.
wow, you are one nice mom to let your girls have that many friends over! It is fun to see your girls in pics and the girl attitude. I only have one, but I can only imagine the craziness with all girls. You look like such a fun mom!!
Post a Comment