As I have been perusing my friends blogs, I love that everyone is putting pictures of their Christmas decorations up. I never get to see what every ones houses look like all prettied up, so I decided since no one but my parents(every other year) come for Christmas I would put a few of mine up as well.
My camera decided to be blurry again but this is the outside of the house. I am pretty positive that this is it for the lights on the outside, Gabe said he was going to put up some on part of the roof but I am not going to hold my breath. My multicolored bushes will have to do!
3 comments:
Your house looks so pretty!
Hey Jessica, It is so fun to see how things are going for you in TX. We are doing well in Littlefield. Check out our blog at yubsya.blogspot.com
What a fun area you have to put your tree in, so perfect!!
Post a Comment