My pictures are again out of order, but my computer won't allow me to cut and paste. So, we will begin backwards. From the very first day of Gabe's parents arrival Reyse gravitated to Gabe's dad like a fish to water. They were inseparable the entire week. It was CRAZY! She would jump from me to him in a heartbeat. Run past both Gabe and I straight to him. She would try to hit anyone that tried to take her away from her Papa!
This is a picture of the day they were leaving and she was crying because he had to go and was giving her to me( thanks alot). I think he picked her up and told her goodbye several times.

This is where she sat 90% of the day on his lap. She even obeyed his commands! He would tell her to give Judy a mean face when she wanted to hold her and
Reyse would. I think Judy got more than a few slaps when she would get to close to
Reyse's Papa.
Reyse doesn't like to share!

This is when we went to the Zoo, they had just gotten in the night before and already she was attached at the hip to him!

What a cute couple!!

This was something I had to document because it was so funny. She hated to be away from him at all, and he was always to happy to scoop her up and hug her all day!! He never got tired of showering her with attention! She misses you Papa, good thing she can't talk!
2 comments:
That's adorable!! I love it when they latch on to them like that.
That is really sweet! (and helpful for Mom, huh?)
Post a Comment