CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baylee's Birthday Party!

I am playing a little catch up, last Friday Baylee had her party and we had about nine girls come. A much better number than Taytum's party. My pictures are out of order but that will have to do.
Baylee got lots of great presents from her friends!

Gabe stayed and helped with this one, he felt a little sorry for me but I'll take it! He dished out ice cream and definitely got in the spirit!
Reyse the little beggar!


Baylee wanted frosted brownies instead of cake, sounds good to me !






3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a cute bunch of girls! Morgan had a great time too!

Jamie and Family said...

Still, NINE is a lot of girls! Girls are so loud and intense in a squealy kind of way. Glad Gabe could partake! ;-)

Brownies sounds better to me too!

Happy Birthday Baylee!!!!

Reid and Brittney said...

Looked way fun!!! Yum brownies with frosting...works for me anyday!!!
I just love the tiara that Gabe is wearing, I think he got a little to much in the spirit...nice... hahaha!!!!