Sunday night we started to gear up for school on Monday morning. Everyone decided that they wanted haircuts. Payge got about 4-5 inches cut, Taytum got about 6 six inches cut, and Baylee got about 4-5 inches cut as well. So I took them all out in the back yard and started wacking. Not to bad if I do say so my self!!

The back shot, pretty even!

That night we had to get them in to bed early and they were being a little onory about it. Gabe was laying with
Payge to help her go to sleep. Well,
Baylee and
Taytum kept laughing at each other, and Gabe told them to be quite or one of them is going to get sent out.
Taytum thought she would be funny and said, "Well, why don't you just get out of here!" Gabe picked her and her pillow up and made her go into the play room(extra bedroom) by herself in the dark, with the door closed. Well the rest of the girls could hear the crying and pleading. Gabe informed
Baylee that she had to take some of the
responsibility for why
Taytum was in there. That made
Baylee feel real bad. Gabe left the room and about an hour later went to check on them, and found them all on the floor with
Taytum. They didn't want their sister to be alone. Gabe was real proud of
Baylee for caring about
Taytum. I hope they always look out for each other!!

First Day of School!! I thought they would be tired from the night before but they were up bright and early!
Baylee goes into third grade, and
Taytum is in first.

I helped
Taytum get settled in at her desk, with her snack for later, of course.

6 comments:
Way to go, Hairdresser Jessica! They all look great! Bet you're glad schools in!
What cuties! I love that curly hair and wish it upon one of my children. You are so brave to cut their hair- I am a wimp. I strictly do buzz cuts:) Looks like you have your hands full and life is good-
Their hair looks great! How much do you charge? :)
Your blog is AWESOME! We're so glad you did it. The girls are so big and beautiful. We feel like we're missing sooooooooo much. Love you all
Please tell Baylee that when she does the peace sign that way that it means something else. Hint: not good!
Awesome blog by the way.
Beautiful Girls! You are brave for cutting their hair. It looks awesome. They are just adorable on their first day of school.
Post a Comment