CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Summer Showers!!

In the summer we spend alot of our time at the pool, and what we have been doing for the past year is when we get home one of us jumps into the shower with all the kids. It takes about five minutes to clean everybody up verses 25 minutes if they were to do it on their own. Well, I usually am the one that gets in and once their clean I throw them to Gabe to dry them and help them get dressed. This was one time Gabe got in with them. He was having a very hard time holding onto Reyse. She is like a greased pig and wants to keep slipping away from you. It was hilarious to watch him struggle. The older girls were not in with him because they were mad at him for some reason and wanted to wait and get in with me.
Don't worry he always has a swimsuit on!!
RINSE!
This was too funny, Gabe keeps calling her pitbull, I don't know why. She does krinkle her nose at us alot, but Gabe is always trying to butt heads with her, and she tries to give it back to him.


1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Whew! I was glad there were swim trunks there! lol... Reyse is the cutest little thing!