I thought we would have a few weeks of just practice until games started, that was not the case. As soon as we got home Baylee's club soccer team wanted her to play in tournaments before the real season started.
This is Baylee's first year on a select soccer club called Solar. They are a nationally ranked club, and produce some great players. She is also on her recreation team through the city. We will be very busy on Saturdays.
This is also Payge's first year of rec soccer, but her season starts in a couple of weeks, so I will post pics then.
3 comments:
Those are some great pictures!! I would love to watch a game some time.
Hi Jessica! This is Julia Spendlove back in old ward in Las Vegas! Becky showed me your blog so I was just stopping by to say Hi! Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy and having fun! The girls are so cute! Hope you don't mind that I stop by and comment every once in a while! It's nice to see people that I haven't seen in a while and catch up on the news.(Even if it is only in a blog!) Later gator! Julie
It looks like she is doing really well, what a fun thing to have such a great program to be involved in.
Post a Comment