My best friend Ralaina from Las Vegas came down from Ephraim to visit while we were at my moms. We met as poor apartment people when Baylee was about six months old and she was about to have her first child, Dallas. So our girls literally new each other from birth. We had so much fun together in vegas, we bought our first houses at the same time and then moved away around the same time from vegas. The girls couldn't wait to see each other, they still consider themselves best friends even though they have not seen each other in two years.
Our day at the park, Does everything have to include mud!!!
My mom's neighbor was eyeing all our girls so he decided to bring over his pet Lama. Some of the girls loved it and some were hesitant. He later returned with a bag full of lama fur. Yuk! We never gave it to the girls.
My little daredevil. You don't understand how big this is. My kids are chickens! but Dallas wanted to do it so Baylee tries as well. I really thought that she would go about five feet and then chicken out, but she went all the way to the top. GO BAYLEE!!!
2 comments:
What a fun visit!!! You documented great with the pics. Fun to have close friends for your kids like that, too!!
You got some great pictures. I love the one of Dallas and Baylee on the ride. We had so much fun, it made my whole summer and the girls too to get to see you! I hope we can do it every year! You are such a great friend Jessica. After getting to spend time with you again I realize how much I have missed you! Thanks again for everything! Love ya.
Post a Comment