My parents recently retired to Cedar City UT. I love staying there. They built their dream house up in a secluded development, that is a little over an acre. They have beautiful views of Cedar breaks, and designed the house so it's all about the view! I mentioned we go to the Shakespeare festival with all my cousins, we use to go to four but have widdled it down to two for more visiting time. That doesn't bother my mom and I. We still get all our plays in, after they leave. My mother volunteers for the festival so she gets some free vouchers for us to go. We saw wonderful plays. I love going with my mom, she is such a wealth of information she tells me everything about the plays. My dad is the best he puts all the kids to bed for me so I can enjoy a little time out. THANKS DAD, YOUR THE BEST!!!
We had to get a few pics with Shakespeare himself.
This is their balcony, we spent alot of time out their especially making smores, which are my favorite. Next year I will get better pics of the beautiful view.
1 comments:
You have such neat parents! I really like them. Your kids are so lucky to have such awesome granparents and so many :) Your mom is so fun, I can see why you are such a awesome person after getting to know your mom more and more.
Post a Comment