CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Back Together Again!!!

It was a fun summer and I definitely looked forward to getting the older girls in school. I didn't realize how much I missed just me and Payge together by ourselves. I love having her all to myself. We are very slow movers in the morning, it takes us half the morning to get out of our pj's. We like to sit and watch cartoons and hug, then play and tickle a little while, and then have very interesting conversations throughout the day. She is allot of fun to be around and likes to make me laugh. I will miss my little paygie when she goes to school next year. This should be a fun year for us though, because Reyse is old enough to join in on our fun, and occupy Payge when I need to get things done.
I love my Paygie!!

One of our typical breakfasts, one of the only one's I will let them eat on the couch.
One of Payge's favorite past times is to listen and dance to her favorite music. She loves my Celtic Women Christmas CD. She likes the intense songs the best.
This is part of her dance routine she makes me watch!!
Reyse is getting very mobile. She is allot of fun as well. She just walks all over the house and finds her own fun, she is very independent, I LOVE IT! She is such a good baby, she hardly ever fusses, and loves to play with Payge and her friends.
She tries to help with the chores as well.


5 comments:

Susan said...

How I miss having little ones around all day! Enjoy them while their little, it goes by so fast as I'm sure you all ready know!!!

Love ya!

Cori White said...

it looks like lots of fun! I love those lazy jammie days.. They are all dollies!

Rebecca said...

Could your kids possibly be ANY cuter????

Melinda said...

Payge is so beautiful! That third pic makes her look way older than she is! And the shot of Reyse in the dishwasher is classic! What is it with babies and dishwashers?

Ralaina said...

I have the kids with me tonight doing some work at the office and I had to get on your blog so the girls could see. Hadden says, "Payge you are my buddy and your baby (Reese) is so cute. I wish I could see you again. I wish I was your sister too. I like your pictures".