Friday night were the opening ceremonies for Soccer season. All the teams are suppose to line up in their uniforms and parade onto the field for everyone to watch. Payge's team The Unicorns were all ready. I made the sign a little big, but their were suppose to be six girls and only three made it. They had a very hard time marching with the giant poster.
Baylee's Team the Lady Cats didn't want to do it, they are too cool I guess, but it is fun to watch all the little ones!

As the teams march out some of them throw candy, this was
Reyse's favorite part. She was very content to sit as long as she had her sucker.

What posers, I am very scared for the teen years!

After a fun scrimmage between the coaches and the officials they capped the night off with lots of fireworks. Sports are
definitely a BIG deal in Texas.

Saturday morning the games begun. I can't get
alot of pictures of them playing because my camera isn't fast enough. But this was a funny shot. while they wait for the goalie to kick the ball the girls usually play this little me first with the other team, were one keeps getting in front of the other and they forget to pay attention to the ball. We told
Baylee stop doing that and just sit behind her and at the last moment jump in front and get the ball, she won't see it coming. So this is
Baylee using our advice. Worked well to!
Baylee ended up scoring to goals and they won 4-2
Payge's game was later that day, she also scored two goals, and they won 17-2. We have a girl on our team that is a little older and very good, she scored about 11 goals. The other team wanted to check her birth certificate. It was her birthday that day, she turned 5.
Payge turned 4 two months ago, hence the age difference. She did so good and best of all she enjoyed it!

2 comments:
They did so well. I had so much fun watching them. Go Unicorns!!
Wtg Baylee too!
They are so cute! I am just about to venture into the land of soccer moms! Olivia starts this week and is all ready excited! We'll see how she does!
Post a Comment