I forgot my camera this weekend so I have no pictures, but it was a pretty exciting weekend so I'll just have to write about it.
Friday our city put on a movies in the park. They had a big air screen and showed Ratatouille(sp), anyways it was in a big park with huge trees that shaded everything,. We bought a pizza and ate it there. Then had candy and stuff when the movie started. Once it got dark we noticed all these lightning bugs, or whatever they are called. Their behinds light up like flashlights, it was awesome. I don't think that I've ever seen them before. The kids were amazed. It didn't get over until a little after nine. The kids fell asleep in the car.
Saturday was an interesting day. Hurricane Ike approached the Galveston area on the coast, and headed towards Houston, then us. Luckily it veered off tho the east so we just got wind and rain. Baylee played her game at around noon to just a light sprinkle but the clouds looked bizarre swirling overhead. Baylee played awesome and scored two goals. Their team won 5-1.
Later we had soup and rolls and watched the crazy weather outside. It was nice and cozy in our strong brick house. Sorry Big Bad Wolf!
2 comments:
so glad that you all were safe.. glad the big bad wolf didnt blow your house down.. lightning bugs sound fun.. and camden loves that movie. glad you love where you live.. we are loving it here too! its finally starting to cool off a bit..
Hey Jessica,
I hope you don't mind I got your blog off of Chauntel's. I am so glad you got to come over today. I had a lot of fun spending time with you and getting to know you better. We'll have to do it again sometime. See ya soon.
Post a Comment