CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Baby's Potty Trained!!

Can you believe it Reyse at ten months old is pooty trained! Not really, last week she had a raging diaper rash, and diariah that wouldn't stop. We couldn't use baby wipes on her even, we had to hold her under the faucet to clean her. Well the experts said to let her run around without a diaper on so it could get some air. But after she peed numerous times, and pooped a couple times,(which stains white carpet really well) we thought we would put some panties on her to at least contain some.

The kids thought it was funny to see her in them, Reyse liked them as well, so I had to take a couple of pics.

Don't worry that is water on her shirt not pee pee!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I just love that little cutie patootie!!

Kale said...

Ok lady if you are so good at this potty training you can have Dawson until you get him all potty trained at night! I miss you guys and while I know you love Texas I wish you were closer! Love you all! OH and you should be scared of the teenage years. hehe