It has taken Taytum forever to loose her first tooth, in fact, she already has a grown one in behind the baby one. These two bottom teeth have been loose for a while now but yesterday when she went to school right before lunch she lost the first one. She was very excited but she wanted the other one to fall out the same day as well. When I asked her why she wanted it out so fast she said, "Because I want two dollars from the tooth fairy so I can buy these white sunglasses at the mall." Oh, Brother!
Later after school our neighbor came over to play and pulled it out for her, she was so excited!
4 comments:
Awwww... she is such a doll!! Congrats Taytum! Enjoy your trip to the mall!
2 dollare?!?! Man, times have changed.
That's exactly how both of Jordyn's bottom ones grew in, with the tooth coming behind it!
I cannot stand, STAND, the thought of pulling a tooth out of someone!
Yay Tatum! Anna lost a tooth just last night! Well, technically, I pulled it last night. Of all 6 teeth that she's lost, I've pulled 4 of them! Anna is too scared to do it herself and it just dangles there and drives me nuts!
Post a Comment