CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dough-NUTS!!!

DOUGH-NUTS is the only way I can describe my kids. I am not talking cookie dough either, that would be a little more understandable. But these kids go crazy over anything with flour. Sunday I made one of their favorites chicken and dumpling soup. As soon as they hear the bowl hit the counter they are at my feet. I had to keep telling them to move back so I could have room to roll out the dough. I always double my recipe for the dumplings because that is all they want. After I get them made I always save some raw for them, they prefer raw to cooked. They lick the counter were I rolled out the dough!! It is mostly flour but they love it, YUCK!!



My poor children are starving please send money!!!!! J/K

3 comments:

Cori White said...

yuck! im all about the cookie dough.. but dumpling dough is a whole different story :)
they are still cute as ever!
I used to eat dry white cake mix.. so i guess thats about the same as flour..
I made those Ranch cookies the other day and thought of you!

Reid and Brittney said...

haha...that is too funny, and a little gross. I can see eating dough but more like chocolate chip cookie dough or something. Your girls are so cute. I love being Payge's teacher she is such a sweetheart. See ya soon!!

Rebecca said...

Hahah!! You need to feed them and they wouldn't feel like they have to lick the counter!! That's so cute!