I have been a little preoccupied lately ( I'll explain below), but the other day we couldn't find Taytum. She had been in the house for a while but nobody had seen her, (I get very nervous when a child is quiet and hiding). We went upstairs and found her laying on her bed. She changed from her school clothes to her prettier clothes, and the reason she was so quiet was that she had snuck into my closet and gotten my boots. This kid is so funny about looking good. She loves to dress fancy and pretend to be a grown up.

I don't buy expensive things, in fact I didn't even buy these, my mom bought these boots for me for Christmas a couple of years ago, they were very expensive(for me at least) and
Taytum is like a moth to a flame. She knows quality and is very excited to grow up so she can get into my clothes, she is going to be a little
disappointed.

The reason I have been a little
preoccupied is when I got home in the summer all my friends were talking about this series, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I LOVE LOVE to read, even if my family hates it because they get ignored, oh well they'll get over it. Once I pick up a book I don't usually put it down until I am done. I really like this series. My friend gave me all four books in the series at once so as hard as I try to slow down I can't. I run around all morning getting my work done so I can read in the afternoon.

4 comments:
Ok Jess you know that Tate is either going to grow up to be a fashion designer or a professional shopper for rich people. I think she would LOVE the TLC show what not to wear! Have fun with that beautiful little girl.
Taytum is adorable! Sorry to get you hooked on the book but it's so worth it :)
Taytum is so cute! I love the picture it was hilaroius to scroll down and see those boots :)
I was sceptical at first but they are such a good read and the 4th ties everything in so well. I loved them!
Dallas wanted to leave a comment she says, "Baylee we had such a great summer together. I hope you like school. We are making apple faced dolls in our class. Our classroom is a portable class room, it is freezing in the mornings and burning in the afternoon. I miss you"
Post a Comment